Il reste seize jours avant la clôture de cette campagne.
---GL Miniature Design has launched a Kiki campaign to fund a range of miniature lights. Two sizes of batteries are available then there is a very fine optical wire and finally a led fixed by a small magnet.
There are sixteen days left before the end of this campaign.
- Magnetic control – switch on and off without touching the miniature
- Easy to hide – 0.2 mm wiring laid either inside or on the miniature
- Switchable effects – fixed, pulsating or flickering chosen by magnet
- Convenient – easy to use and install
- Small circuit – 21*2.4 mm fits in regular 28 mm miniature bases
- Small led's – 0.6 mm fits in a drill hole
- Battery operated – using a CR1216 clock battery
- Long stand-by time – over a year
- Flexible – 2 led's per circuit
- Any colour – paint or cover the light thinly in any colour
- SHIPPING INCLUDED, WORLDWIDE! How about that?